Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

20 Random Facts about Me

1. When reading in my head, I often read in a southern or British accent.
2. Ciphering codes and creating codes is a past time for me. 
3. I dip Oreos in Lemonade instead of milk
4.  I often dream in French and Spanish.
5. If I could get a tattoo it would be a double infinity sign on my left wrist.
6. I can't spell for shizzzz half the time. Thank heavens for auto correct :)
7. I read 3-4 books every week.
6.  Marie Antoinette was unjustly represented! I am a firm believer that she never said, "Let them eat cake! 
7. I can solve a Nancy Drew PC adventure game in a matter of hours.
8. The song "Oh Happy Day" from Sister Act is my powerhouse jam. I can hit the highest note with ease.
9. Did you know that elephants can't jump? Yeah neither did I. 
10. If I could be naked and wild every day, I would be.
11. I am suffering with Post Potter Depression
12. Recently, I have been into decor and refurbishing items
13. I would rather be outside than inside
14. Imitating people, accents, and characters is a quirk of mine. 
15. Sleep hypnosis and a melatonin pill is the key to a good night’s sleep in the life of Channing
16. My elfish name is Elwing of Dorthonion. 
17. No matter what anyone says....I AM THE PINK POWER RANGER! 
18. Winning tickets to the Super Bowl, the Ellen show, or a world round trip would be a dream! 
19. I wanna Marry Prince Harry :) 
20. This is what my face looks like when the Broncos win. (34-0 Muahaha) 







No comments:

Post a Comment