Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mole or Tick?

The sickest thing happened to me on Sunday and I want to share it with you!

I was sitting in the middle of church scratching my neck when I felt something along my neck. It felt soft and squishy. I kept touching it and touching it, but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was some amazing new thing that I never felt before. Well I decided to pick at it, because I thought that I somehow I grew a new mole along my neck.Well then I started pulling on it, and it really hurt. Well I felt along my neck and it kinda felt wet. So I get this sudden thought, "Oh No! I ripped off my mole and now its hanging there in the middle of church and bleeding!!!" I turned to my brother and asked him if my mole was still there and if it was bleeding. He glanced at it for a moment, gave me a disgusted look, and told me to ask dad. I nudged my dad and told him to see if my mole was still there and to rip off if it was hanging there. I bent down and he reached out and plucked something from my neck. I thought to myself well that wasn't so bad. He ripped of a mole and it didn't even hurt that bad. I looked to see what it looked like and to my surprise it was a TICK!!!

AHHH so gross!! I have never had a tick before in my entire life and I can't believe I mistook it for a mole!! Who knows what the people who sit in back of us thought. But they're probably grossed out for life. After my Dad plucked the tick and disposed of the creature. I got the creepy crawly feeling and I kept touching myself and itching and scratching. (Kinda like I'm doing right now) Then I got this awful thought that tick could be anywhere. And by anywhere I mean ANYWHERE!!! In diverse locations. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it scared the living crap out of me!!! EW Ew EW!!! I won't go into details on that subject.

So the lesson in this story is when you go to the mountains make sure you check for ticks Saturday night, instead of during the middle of church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment