Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jalapeno Juice: The Fire Within

Well hello there! SO the other day I went to a local basketball game. It was a wild night and I was out of control. I had ADD and I couldn't sit still and watch the game. I was always moving around, talking to people, and laughing like crazy.

I went to the concessions to get me a water when I saw all these people surrounding the counter. I was like what in the heck is going on? So I approach the counter. The sellers at the concession stand was challenging people to drink a shot of Jalapeno Juice to get something free from concessions. I know what your all thinking ....What kind of crazy person would do that! Honestly!

These college guys standing at the counter kept saying "I'll give anyone ten bucks to drink that whole shot of Jalapeno Juice!" People standing around me were like Yeah Right! The sellers at the counter said they had someone drink it and threw up a few minutes later. I kept saying to myself ever time I eat a Jalapeno Juice I choke and end up crying because I can't handle it!
No way would I do it. No Way! Some turned to me and said I bet you couldn't drink it.

After those words were said something irrupted from inside me. I grabbed the shot glass and swallowed the Jalapeno juice in one swig. I didn't even think about what I was doing. And After I did it, I smiled and thought whoa I just did that. Me the girl who never does anything! It was a turning point at that moment. But I didn't realize the effect it would have on me.

Everyone stop and looked at me with their mouths wide open. I heard some college dude say I can't believe a girl just did that. The sellers looked at me in shock and awe. I was actually pretty surprised myself! I never do those kinds of things. EVER!! Soon everyone calmed down I asked,"Ummm wheres my ten bucks and can I have a free water?" The college dude handed over the money shaking his head and smiled at me. The sellers handed me the water and said "You can have anything you want." I stood there and talked for awhile and kept answering questions like "Don't you want to puke or are you feeling alright?

I felt totally fine, more than fine, I felt great!! But a part of me was worried about the after effect. Its gonna be a long night in a certain room I kept uttering to myself. Well a few hours later my stomach was seriously killing me the burning wouldn't stop. I ate ice cream and food hoping that my stomach would settle down. Well lets just say it didn't and it hurt all night.

My advice to others is don't drink Jalapeno Juice unless you want to with the fire within!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh dear! That has got to be one of the funniest blogs I've read.

    It's a good thing you are coming to a church school tho... I would be afraid of what you would do if college guys offered you money to drink other things..... which they do in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how long it took your stomach to feel better & if it was worth it! You're crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Channing you are amazing! That was great! :)

    ReplyDelete