Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Storms of Change

Its amazing how the weather changes constantly. One minute its raining and then the next minute its blowing like crazy. Right now the wind is awful! Its shaking my house and making my computer run slow! Last night while I was laying in bed, I put my hand on the wall and felt it shaking. It felt like I was in a twister! Why can't I have rain storms! I love the rain, that's one of the main reasons I want to move to Forks, Washington(Twilight) It rains all the time there.
Add Image
There's just something about the rain that gets to me. I guess its because I thinks its romantic and beautiful and has a way of changing things. Change, a thing that can be both good and bad. When I think of rain I think of Change.

Life is like a rain storm. It can be good or bad. I think that rain storms relate to people in so many ways. Some can have that thundering storm that threatens them to suffer, or they can have that gentle rain shower that gives you that fresh start. Storms are constantly changing. Same goes for people. You can choose your rain storm or it can choose you. It all depends on yourself. In many scenarios, peoples rain storms have changed them from good to bad, because they didn't have the strength to withstand the storm. But in other scenarios, people have started out with a terrible storm, but rose above it and received that fresh new beginning.

As for me, my rain storm was for the better. I'll put you in my case scenario:
Your 15 years old, and entering high school. Everything starts out wonderfully. But then things begin to change. You watch as friends become enemies, and you yourself begin to drift away. Another year comes around you feel invisible and lost. People begin to curse you, abuse you, and hurt you. That constant battle of love VS hate keeps tormenting you inside. You become weak and let others take control of your emotions and life. Your past experiences threaten your heart to burst. You begin to hate yourself and who you have become. You fall to the ground, all hope is loosening from your grasp. But then that wonderful change within yourself comes. You get up from the ground, holding that last bit of hope tightly within your grasp. Friends and Family strengthen you and guide you. Your enemies become your friends,and the battle raging within you stops. You find that peace within yourself to stand against the past and those who have hurt you. You finally find out who you are...

Sorry for the sudden drama story but hey got to tell it eventually! Storms and Changes truly are amazing to me. They inspire me and relate to me in so many ways. Eeeeee I even wrote a poem about it. Now don't laugh! Its not very good, but hey I try!

The Storm of Change
Shy, alone, afraid
Lost in the dark mystifying world
Blown from place to place, constantly moving
Overcast with pressures and demands of others
Shaking with fear, thrashing with torment
Flooded with problems and trials
Tears pouring down the face
Showered with lies, hate, and anguish

Quick as lighting, the storm passes
Cloudy vapors depart
Thundering voices dim, my head is silenced
Puddles are left behind, reminders of the passing storm
A ray of hope shines through the light tinted clouds
A colorful rainbow expands across the sky
A fresh beginning

3 comments:

  1. Wow, deep. Inspirational. Motivating. This is a must read. Two thumbs way-way up.

    It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it.
    You're amazing.
    And I think you're a good poet.
    So, you should too :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over my head. Wait is that crude? By asking that question am I being rude? Crap, now I must be insulting u by just saying these things! *runs off sobbing before falling into puddle*

    ReplyDelete