Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Lover of Books


A bookworm is someone who loves books and is a devoted reader. This simple word (bookworm) describes me perfectly! A lover of Books!

Whenever I walk into a building or room filled with books, my heart leaps with excitement! There is a sudden thrill to touch every book, study every cover, and read every summery. Its the best feeling in the world!!

My love for books grows and grows everyday. I surround myself with books on a daily basis. There is always something new and exciting waiting on the shelves for me. I just have to browse and search every shelve in order to find it!!

Through books or a book, you can find yourself. The plots, the stories, the characters, even the written language are all ways of finding yourself through the things you read. Its Truly Amazing!

I spend the majority of my day in my school Library. My Library is my sanctuary. Its amazing how you can find yourself in a library. Not only through the books, quietness, but also through the people you interact with.

One of my dreams is to become a Librarian. That way I can be around books all the time and help others find the books their looking for. Organizing, shelving, covering, and ordering books are things I enjoy doing now and will enjoy even more later on! Hopefully I will make that dream come true someday!

I hope that this love I feel for books will keep growing and growing!

~As always
A Lover of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment