Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dream Job

As a lover of books, theatrics, travel, movies, and  music, my ideal dream job would be a traveling librarian /actress/ broadway star. 

As idiotic as that may sound, its my dream. It is a combination of all my favorite things.  I often picture getting on a plane and heading to the heart of London to take the  broadway stage. Of course I'd be playing the role of Evita and singing a bit of " Don't Cry for Me Arjentina."  Please hold your tears and applause. 


Then once my three months are up I will fly out to Washington D.C to the Library of Congress to the classified sections that are closed off to the public and begin my research on the Marie Antionette Theory.  Once I am bored I will of course got to Hollywood to begin filming the part of Mary in the upcoming movie The Forest of Hands and Teeth based on YA best seller by Carrie Ryan.




No comments:

Post a Comment