Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Theres a dead mouse in the ceiling!!!

Today was probably the funniest day of the trimester. During my 2nd hour class(which is pre-cal) there was a rotten smell. My teacher said that she thought there was a dead mouse in the ceiling because she could smell it. She asked the janitors to come and take it out the day before, but all the janitors did was spray some air freshener in the room. Well anyways my teacher was pretty upset about it so a brave student decide to try to find the mouse in the ceiling. She stood on a desk with gloves and a trash bag suit and started to lift the tiles. Well this awful smell came out and had us all gagging. One student put a candle on their desk to keep out the smell.

The student continued moving the tile, but this time mouse crap fell from the ceiling landing all over her. She started shaking it off and screaming. It was sick. Well by this time everyone could see the dead mouse balancing on the tile. Everyone started screaming and freaking out. Teachers and students came out of their classrooms to see what was going on. One teacher had a camera and started snapping pictures. Well I rushed from my desk and got a trash can and held it up to the ceiling so she could slide it into the trash can. Well it didn't land in the trash can. Instead it fell on the girl and landed on the floor right by my foot. Everyone screamed their heads off. The whole school heard us.

Well I swooped to the rescue grabbed a ruler and scooped the mouse up and stuck it in the trash. Tied it up and handed it to a nearby teacher. I was grossed out. I chucked the ruler and went back to my desk. After everyone calmed my teacher came back into the room and started gagging like crazy and ran out of the room. My class erupted in laughter. Everyone was on the floor dieing laughing. I had to run to the window for fresh air, because I started gagging when I saw her gagging. We were all crying and laughing hard. A few minutes later on teacher stood out in the hall and told us to go with her on a walk outside. So we left the smelly dead mouse room. And she told us to take a breather and go to the teachers lounge. We weren't allowed into the room because the Janitors had to "spray it" So we had a free day to day with no homework. It was the funniest day ever!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That building should be condemned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. that was great. who was the teacher? who was the brave girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was mrs. Muniz and Joanna Williams. hehehe

    ReplyDelete